A Comissão Europeia dá dicas para promover o empreendedorismo onde nomeadamente num press release constata o seguinte:
The Commission recommends the following measures:
- National and regional authorities should establish cooperation between different departments, leading to developing a strategy with clear objectives and covering all stages of education.
- Curricula for schools at all levels should explicitly include entrepreneurship as an objective of education.
- Schools should be given practical support and incentives to encourage take-up of entrepreneurship programmes.
- Special attention should be given to training teachers and to raising the awareness of heads of schools.
- Cooperation between educational establishments and the local community, especially businesses, should be encouraged.
- The use of student mini-companies at school should be further promoted.
- Higher education institutions should integrate entrepreneurship across different courses, notably within scientific and technical studies.
- Public authorities’ support is especially needed to provide high-level training for teachers and to develop networks that can share good practice.
- Teacher mobility between university and the business world should be encouraged, together with the involvement of business people in teaching.